NetBSD 5.xx - Chroot Jail Configuration

Hello there

I've been Googling for the past week for this.  I came to the
conclusion that RSSH or SCP only would do the job.  After having an
accident with Google and putting the wrong thing into the search
engine I found this........

http://larripa.net/netbsd/chroot_sshd.html

Which should do the job.  I'm used to SCP only.  Works once you know
what you are doing with it.  I started on this and made it up to the
point where it tells you ...

" Next we create the needed device files
# cd /opt/chroot/sshd/dev
# /dev/MAKEDEV std pty0 tty random"

at which point everything stops with an error message...
"/dev/MAKEDEV: tty: unknown device".

Can anyone suggest what to replace /dev/MAKEDEV std pty0 tty random
with so that I can finish this off ?

Regards

--
Richard