snort on multiple interfaces?

Hello

I am running snort on a netbsd 5.0.1 box
snort is installed from the standard netbsd 5.0 precompiled binary
I can't figure out how to specify which interface snort should listen
on, and I can't figure out how to specify multiple interfaces.

I know that I'll need multiple instances of snort running but I can't
see if that's possible using the /etc/rc.d/snort script that was
installed by default.

If anyone can tell me how to do this I would be greatful.

thanks, Philip