Re: suboptimal default fontconfig configuration

Nicolas Thauvin --> netbsd-users (2009-09-07 00:04:31 +0200):
> Hello,
>
> By looking at my font config, I found that in a x11 native setup,
> the path to fonts installed from pkgsrc is not in
> /etc/fonts/fonts.conf. I've added this line to mine :
>
> <dir>/usr/pkg/lib/X11/fonts</dir>
>
> along with the other <dir> tags. I don't know if it could added by
> default as the pkgsrc LOCALBASE directory may vary.

Maybe it's better to instruct the user to add that line to local.conf
(and to enable 51-local.conf) when the package is installed.

Regards, Jukka

--
This email fills a much-needed gap in the archives.