Re: Running etcupdate when src/ is read-only mounted.

At 14:21 Uhr +0200 07.09.2009, Demelier David wrote:
 What about using the {x,}etc.tgz tarballs from a build?

Yes, I checked the netbsd guide and it said we can use the etc.tgz set, I
use it and it worked :-). Thanks.

Good.  :)

I used to update from source, too, for a long time, but since etcupdate (and postinstall) have learned to use the ?etc.tgz tarballs, it's a lot easier to go that road.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281