Re: sound in NetBSD?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:29:21AM +0200, Nino on NetBSD 4.0 wrote:
> I recompiled, but still - it does not work.

Can you please send-pr the full dmesg output from a kernel with that
option enabled?

> Do I have any emulation options? - In Linux and FreeBSD it works fine.

No, not as long as the driver itself has problems (and once that is solved,
you obviously won't need them anymore). I expect this to be a problem with
the ACPI implementation in your BIOS, maybe we need to add some quirk, but
we need more debugging information first.

Martin