Re: sound in NetBSD?

Am 22.06.2009 um 11:24 schrieb Nino on NetBSD 4.0:

auich0 at pci0 dev 2 function 7: SiS 7012 AC-97 Audio
auich0: can't map interrupt

I had the same device in my notebook and it ran fine with NetBSD 4. Can you maybe try if it works with NetBSD 4? Because I still remember having issues at first, which where fixed after I helped test some patches, after which it finally worked. (Can't test NetBSD 5 on it, that machine isn't mine anymore).

--
Jonathan