Problems with ichlpcib watchdog driver under NetBSD-5

        Hello.  I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed a problem with the
ichlpcib watchdog driver under NetBSD-5-stable?  The timer works, too well,
in fact, and the wdogctl(8) program can set it, but can't tickle it once
it's set, causing the machine to reboot unconditionally when the timer
expires.  It worked fine under  NetBSD-4.0-stable.
Anyone else seen this?
This is is with sys/x86/pci/ichlpcib.c 1.14.4.1
The one under NetBSD-4 was under sys/arch/i386/pci/ichlpcib.c version 1.19
        Is there a report on this, or should I create one?
-Brian