Re: NFS

At Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:11:20 +0200, Hauke Fath
<hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: NFS

> At 16:14 Uhr -0400 02.06.2009, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> >If I were you I would first get rid of "-X" -- it's not listed as stable
> >and I've never even tried it.  It may be a nice idea in theory, but....
>
> Huh? Are you sure you got that option right?

Oops, sorry, yes I got something mixed up.  In fact I must have
accidentally read a completely different manual page at the wrong moment
because I can't even find anything related in mount_nfs(8) now.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<woods%planix.com@localhost>       +1 416 218-0099        http://www.planix.com/