Re: *PLEASE READ* Re: Two NetBSDs: from Desktop NetBSD needs your help

This is a fascinating topic - please consider, however,
that those who need a desktop package *ARE* most likely
using an x86 machine. What really bothered me in the
beginning was the black screen with a few letters and
"help" not working - I came fresh from Windows into
FreeBSD... The possibility of a desktop package would be
nice. Just... please do not forget, you need all the
other things configured, too. Like, printer, wireless
card etc. NetBSD does not HAVE TO install a desktop, but
having it as an option may be nice.

Just my 2 cents.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a