Problem updating userland

I'm new to NetBSD and I thought I would following the procedure on the web site describing how to update my code base. I used cvs and pulled down the 4-0-1-release and I also did the "cvs update -Pd" in /usr/ src. That all appeared to go fine. However when I tried to do "./ build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u distribution", in /usr/src, it started to compile and build objects, but then it crashed in "/usr/src/ sys/modules/accf_dataready/." The error message says it is looking for an include make file, "bsd.kmodule.mk." But, when I do a find or locate the file does not exist on my system. What did I forget? Thanks.