Re: pkg_add hangs

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Michael Smith
<michael.smith%netapps.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> I am pretty sure this was happening to me on a workstation which is behind a
> NAT gateway. Both machines run netbsd. I wasn't able to find the reason so I
> changed by PKG_PATH to use http. I haven't had any problems since then.

Hmm...do you have an example of an http PKG_PATH that works?

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/4.0/i386/All

doesn't work for me, and of course

http://www.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/4.0/i386/All

doesn't work either.

Best,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

   --==++ http://2idi.com/contact/=bob.bernstein ++==--