A NetBSD Compatible high capacity microsd card reader

Good day,

I am on the hunt for a high capicity microsd usb card reader that will
play happily with NetBSD.  My current card reader worked well enough
up to 2 gig cards, but 16 gig microsdhc cards are now out, and 8 gig
cards are common.  I know that in olden times, the Sandisk 12-in-1 was
a good option.  Anybody using a more modern reader with good results?
I am running NetBSD-3.1-i386 at the moment.  TIA!

-Len