[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I have an amd64 box running NetBSD/amd64 -current (as 20080930) and I
wanted to install NetBeans 6.1 on top of it.
I performed the following steps to achieve my goals:
1. Installed devel/sun-jdk15 using linux32 emulation [I modified its
Makefile to use the linux32 emulation instead of linux64 because javac
and java "segmentation-faulted" using such emulation].
2. Installed devel/apache-ant
3. Installed devel/mercurial
4. Donwloaded the netbeans-src.zip file from www.netbeans.org
5. Followed the steps described in
Everything compiled successfully!
But when I wanted to run netbeans, though the splash is shown, the
main frame keeps blank.
Exactly the same behavior occurs when I perform the steps described in
so, what do you think is wrong? I tried to use the Java native
(wip/jdk15) port to NetBSD, but it could not be built on netbsd/amd64.
do you have more options to run netbeans 6 in netbsd/amd64? do you
have some hints to let me verify what is going wrong in my netbeans
Main Index |
Thread Index |