Re: Big Dummy's Guide To Running NetBSD IN Vmware Player

Eric d'Alibut <eric.halibut%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Is there a How-to for such a situation?

In VMware Workstation (which I assume to be something like
VMware Player ...) I set virtual machines to use "NAT" (not
bridging) and then the VMware host software provides a DHCP
server to those virtual machines, and hands out private
addresses as you'd expect for NAT.

Hope this (brief) note helps; if not, keep asking.  Or
perhaps someone has a guide written up. :)

Cheers,

Giles