OT: Does majordomo have a vacation-mode?

Greetings programs!

Is there a way to tell majordomo to stop sending me the mailing-list without actually unsubscribing from the list?

Background:
I read most mailing-lists (including the NetBSD ones) via gmane. I have found that to be very comfortable, as I dump everything into a local inn which makes managing the amount of entries I keep much easier. Messages I write are sent out via eMail using the moderators-settings.

When the mailing-list is set up with mailman, I can just set my subscription to "vacation" which stops me from getting any list entries via eMail but still allows me to post to the list.

Is there a way to do this (or something alike) with the NetBSD mailing-
lists?

Regards,
Chris