Re: Apache 2.2.8 on NetBSD 4.0 serves nothing or garbled directory listings

  As a data point, FWIW, Apache 2.2.8 is working ok for me, with
ssl engine enabled (and worked without it, too), under NetBSD
4.0_STABLE; however, it's on a macppc architecture, not i386.

  Also, I built it from pkgsrc/ (rather than from the stock Apache
src dist or binary d/l ) which may be worth a try.

  Other than that, no suggestions for your predicament come to mind
(well, none that get past my internal "does that one make the cut?"
filter); but I hope the data point is helpful, anyway.

Cheers,  --Dave