RSS feeds (was Re: HEADS-UP: UDF write support)

Christian Baer wrote:

> I have to admit, that I don't follow the source changes that much (only
> when I actually have a lot of time to spare), so I am not all that
> informed about all the details.

Probably many know about them but for those who do not:
There are some NetBSD RSS feeds at

  http://www.NetBSD.org/changes/rss.html

among them "NetBSD Code Changes" which highlights important (for some
value of important) changes in NetBSD. Nice to learn about either
improved older features I didn't know or about upcomping features like
UDF write support.

ciao
     Klaus