Re: NetBSD on sd0 (memory) and CGD on wd0... success but

> /etc/sysctl.conf in base system, cgd=3Dyes to rc.conf and had to disabl=
> every service in base system. That's all. I think base system can be
> shrink, but it takes about 150MB anyway.

   Word of warning: I have tried to use init.root on several amd64
systems, and it doesn't work properly (you'll get all kinds of weird
problems). It seems that people with i386 aren't having any of these
problems, though.

--=20
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson