Re: Lots of Interrupts when accessing a NFS share

Joel CARNAT <joel%carnat.net@localhost> wrote:

>> I really don't know if our rtk driver can be improved to squeeze the
>> last drip of performance out this card if there's still any, but that
>> comment certainly doesn't look encouraging.
>>

> Should a switch to tech-kern then or fill a PR ?

Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui> is probably the right person to ask about
realtek drviers.

BTW, I've just realized that landisk actually has 8139 rev 0x20
(i.e. the "plus" version), that is handled by re(4) driver, but my
landisk handgs in "Building databases" if booted (diskless) with
re(4).  I'll investigate as i have a bit more free time.

But 8139 in your VIA is rev 0x10, so that's rtk(4), and as I said, you
might want to ask Tsutsui-san.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost                       |       Zu Grunde kommen