Re: can't ftp pkgsrc-2007Q4 ? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 30/01/2008, Paul (NCC/CS.) <pts%bom.gov.au@localhost> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> on ftp.netbsd.org  I can log on but I can't 'get'
> or download the file pkgsrc-2007Q4.tar.gz

Same here; I can get about 100K; it drops afterwards.

I tried first to get iso/4.0/i386pkg.iso via the torrent - no luck;
then to ftp the ISO...

> Is there anywhere else this is available?
> (mirrors don't have it. i checked a dozen).
>
> What is the problem with the server?

I saw a few times message about the maximum number of anonymous
connections exceeded - 160.

> many thanks,
> Paul.

/dev/random says:
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014