Re: ntpdate(8) manual page punctuation typo

On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 17:46:22 -0400, Linux Man wrote:

> In the manual page for ntpdate under the command line options
> heading, the description for the "-B? flag has a punctuation mistake
> near the end of the paragraph. Currently, the documentation says:
> "During this time. the host should not be used to synchronize
> clients.?  The period should be removed and swapped with a comma,
> like this: "During this time, the host should not be used to
> synchronize clients.?

The manual page is generated from the html original in the 3rd party
ntp sources.  It's better to report this upstream.

Hmm...  the ntp-html2mdoc.pl script was last seen around in netbsd-4
source tree it seems.  Do we actually still regen the man pages?

-uwe