ntpdate(8) manual page punctuation typo

In the manual page for ntpdate under the command line options heading, the description for the "-B” flag has a punctuation mistake near the end of the paragraph. Currently, the documentation says: "During this time. the host should not be used to synchronize clients.”
The period should be removed and swapped with a comma, like this: "During this time, the host should not be used to synchronize clients.”

My apologies for not knowing how CVS works, I just installed NetBSD today on my netbook :D