Re: Some words are lost in tcpdump manual

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply!

BTW, I think there is another typo in tcpdump manual
(https://github.com/NetBSD/src/blob/2b4e1229717fc755b0a69b2e318bba92c542e5e1/external/bsd/tcpdump/dist/tcpdump.1.in#L278):

> a number and an interface name, possibly followed by a text
description of the interface, is printed.

I think it should be:

> a number and an interface name, ...., are printed.

I submitted bug report before
(https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=54943),
but seems no one responded.

--