NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: NetBSD booth ath Open Source Conference 2014 Shimane

On 31 August 2014 10:28, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
wrote:
> As Ebihara-san announced, the Japan NetBSD Users' Group held
> a NetBSD booth at the Open Source Conference 2014 Shimane on August 23:
> http://www.ospn.jp/osc2014-shimane/

You guys in Japan are light-years ahead. I wish there was so much
activity in continental Europe. I still have to convince my local open
source foundation that Netbsd works at all on the rPi. I'll try next
Saturday to make the image work.