NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: Invitation for NetBSD to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Greetings everyone,

We're getting really close to the event and are finalizing our exhibition floor. We would love to have NetBSD back again at the show but we'll need to know ASAP if there is interest in having a presence.

Thanks!
Gareth

Kevin Lahey wrote:
Just a quick heads-up;  I suspect that we still have time to get
something together for a booth at SCALE, but I definitely need somebody
to step up and help out.  SCALE's getting to be a bigger and bigger
deal, it's a fun time in any case, and it'd be a shame to have OpenBSD
and FreeBSD booths, but no NetBSD booth.

OTOH, staffing a booth alone all weekend is not much fun.  If somebody
wants to bop on down to southern California, I can offer a couch to
crash on (as a caveat, that couch and I are about an hour's drive from
the expo).

Cheers,

Kevin
kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost