NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: Invitation for NetBSD to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Just a quick heads-up;  I suspect that we still have time to get
something together for a booth at SCALE, but I definitely need somebody
to step up and help out.  SCALE's getting to be a bigger and bigger
deal, it's a fun time in any case, and it'd be a shame to have OpenBSD
and FreeBSD booths, but no NetBSD booth.

OTOH, staffing a booth alone all weekend is not much fun.  If somebody
wants to bop on down to southern California, I can offer a couch to
crash on (as a caveat, that couch and I are about an hour's drive from
the expo).

Cheers,

Kevin
kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost