NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Invitation for NetBSD to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Greetings everyone,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well.  I wanted to let everyone
know that planning for the 7th annual Southern California Linux Expo has
begun and we would love to have NetBSD back again.  The show will be
taking place on February 20th-22nd, 2009 once again at the Westin LAX in
Los Angeles, CA.

Both the FreeBSD and OpenBSD communities have expressed interest in
being at SCALE 7x, it would great to have all three projects represented
again.

I am also including our Call for Papers, in case anyone is interested in
 submitting a talk for consideration.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you all for your time!
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g%socallinuxexpo.org@localhost>