Re: Mounting NetBSD partition on voidlinux

$ smartctl -a -T permissive /dev/sd0a

> scsiModePageOffset: response length too short, resp_len=4 offset=4 bd_len=0
> >> Terminate command early due to bad response to IEC mode page

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
Current Drive Temperature: 0C
Drive Trip Temperature: 0C

Error Counter logging not supported

Device does not support Self Test Logging

Is there some program which can straight up fetch data from raw hex on disk like it appears in hexedit?
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

22 Jun 2023, 01:32 by sagaracharya%tutanota.com@localhost: