Re: Mounting NetBSD partition on voidlinux

I have no clue on the wedges thing.

dmesg shows these errors while mounting.

ufs: ufs_fill_super(): fragment size 0 is not a power of 2
ufs: ufs_fill_super(): fragment size 8192 is too large
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

21 Jun 2023, 16:58 by mp%petermann-it.de@localhost: