Re: 10.0 BETA: How to boot using UEFI or grub

On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 03:59:26PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> NetBSD currently does not do it, and uses the default boot path instead
> (EFI/boot/bootx64.efi).

I copied bootx64.efi to EFI/BOOT, but still only existing Ubuntu option
appears in UEFI boot options. Was anything else also needed?

Also, can someone with grub knowhow please advise on the grub error in my
last post? Even after insmod of part_gpt, part_bsd, knetbsd says "unknown
filesystem"

Lastly if I use bootinstall of NetBSD since neither UEFI nor grub is
working for me, is there any way to give a menu option to boot Linux on
the other partition?

--
Mayuresh