10.0 BETA: How to boot using UEFI or grub

I have installed NetBSD 10.0 BETA amd64 on a Lenovo laptop with Ubuntu on
an another partition.

[ This is a different laptop than the one I am discussing on some other
threads ].

The laptop supports UEFI and legacy boot. But the installation medium
showed up only as legacy boot. So I think the installer worked in legacy
boot mode.

Now I wish to boot this using either UEFI or grub.

1. For UEFI:

For UEFI boot, using utility menu, I copied /usr/mdec/*.efi
/boot/EFI/netbsd (Ubuntu has its files on /boot/EFI/ubuntu.)

However the firmware shows only Ubuntu among UEFI options. Do I need to
copy some more files so that netbsd option shows up?

2. Using grub

I tried on grub prompt

    set root=(hd0,gpt3)
    insmod part_gpt