Re: Branching for netbsd-10 next week

Just to wrap up this thread:

 - branch will probably happen in the next ~10h

 - default file system for new installations will be FFSv2

I will update docs and extend the wiki page about FFS2ea to show how to
switch later, and also provide installation instructions how to select
FFSv2ea right during installation (trivial to do, but better we have
something to be found for later searches).

Thanks to all the input provided on this list and off list!

Martin