Re: Weird clock behaviour with current (amd64) kernel

    Date:        Sat, 16 Jul 2022 06:09:26 -0000 (UTC)
    From:        mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)

  | For the green color it doesn't matter if the order is BGR or RGB.
  | For cyan, the wrong order gives "brown" which is a dark yellow.

I tossed up what to call the colour - certainly not bright yellow,
I considered orange (but that would bring to mind products from
Valencia, and that's not it) or polished copper (too artsy for me)
so I just decided to stick with the rgbcym (plus bw) pallette,
and yellow was closest...   brown would normally bring to mind
something darker, but otherwise it works too.

This is not important, I mentioned it only on the off chance that
it might be a useful clue to someone looking for more serious
problems.   It obviously isn't, so I think we can forget it now.

The clock issue is more interesting however, something is clearly
not being handled quute right there.

kre