Re: Weird clock behaviour with current (amd64) kernel

    Date:        Fri, 15 Jul 2022 05:12:10 -0000 (UTC)
    From:        mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)

  | Does the color shift also happen after a cold boot ?

Not sure, I rarely do that, and don't think I ever have for a kernel
intended to have cyan text.   I will try it when I next boot in a bit.

kre

ps: wscons seems to be correct, it is whatever is before that which
gets the colours wrong - the early boot messages (eg: the copyright
message output, and everything around and following that until the
graphics switch is made).