Re: HEADS UP: Merging drm update

> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 14:56:19 +0000
> From: Taylor R Campbell <riastradh%NetBSD.org@localhost>
>
> I'm wondering whether the two bus_space_maps in intel_opregion_setup
> overlap, and whether one needs to be a bus_space_subregion or
> something.

Never mind, that's a red herring and obviously not what's happening
here.

Maybe it's bus_space_alloc that's taking the address, not
bus_space_map or bus_space_reserve at all?  Can you put the same
db_stacktrace treatment into extent_alloc_subregion1?  Maybe every
time an extent_region is inserted into the list or every time anything
writes to er_start, print its address, start, end, and stack trace?