Re: Honey, I broke public-key logins

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021, Jun Ebihara wrote:

https://www.openssh.com/txt/release-8.8

For example, the following stanza in ~/.ssh/config will enable
RSA/SHA1 for host and user authentication for a single destination host:

   Host old-host
      HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
	PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

Worked like a charm!

Thank you sir.

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that my mind was like a conjured spirit, that would do mischief if I did not give it employment.
                                  Jonathan Swift