Honey, I broke public-key logins

I never really was one to look before I leap, and a recent 'sysbuild' and 'sysupgrade' to 9.99.92 produced the effect noted above in Subject:. (The reference is to the film "Honey I shrunk the kids.")

Password logins via ssh are still permitted. I tried creating new keys but to no avail. ssh_config and sshd_config look a lot more complicated than they did the last time I saw them. I am using the default versions of those two files.

A thousand pardons...

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                              Dom Irrera