Re: Looking for various wifi hardware

On 10/31/21 1:22 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 02:47:14PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

 have to get a closer look. SEVEN_WIFI built OK for me, but when I try to boot it on my  laptop with iwm, I get a panic somewhere in nouveau; this laptop has both Intel 530 (in use) and GeForce 950M (recognized by nouveau but not used - dmesg reports missing firmware).

If I disable nouveau, I do not get a panic, but a black screen with a blinking cursor in the top-left corner; I can't interrupt to debugger.