Re: st.c update has broken dump multi-tape support

Hi !

Look pretty good so far, ... can we remove following marked lines which are already
taken care of in ststart1 complete case?

        /*
         * only FIXEDBLOCK devices have pending I/O or space operations.
         */
        if (st->flags & ST_FIXEDBLOCKS) {
                /*
                 * If we are at a filemark but have not reported it yet
                 * then we should report it now
                 */
                if (st->flags & ST_AT_FILEMARK) {
                        if ((bp->b_flags & B_READ) == B_WRITE) {
                                /*
                                 * Handling of ST_AT_FILEMARK in
                                 * st_space will fill in the right file
                                 * mark count.
                                 * Back up over filemark
                                 */
                                if (st_space(st, 0, SP_FILEMARKS, 0)) {
                                        error = EIO;
                                        goto out;
                                }
                        } else {
                                error = 0;
                                st->flags &= ~ST_AT_FILEMARK;
                                goto out;
                        }
                }
        }

        /*
         * If we are at EOM but have not reported it
         * yet then we should report it now.
         */
        if (st->flags & (ST_EOM_PENDING|ST_EIO_PENDING)) {
                error = 0;
                if (st->flags & ST_EIO_PENDING)
                        error = EIO;
                st->flags &= ~(ST_EOM_PENDING|ST_EIO_PENDING);
                goto out;
        }

Frank