Re: mail/sendmail not relaying on netbsd-9/sparc, problem with OpenSSL update?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021, John D. Baker wrote:

> So, I'm now doing a non-update build of my regular netbsd-9 tree to
> see if some cruft or other was hanging around and causing trouble.

So that didn't help.  Updating the system with sets from a non-update
build of the main netbsd-9 branch resulted in mail queued on the hub
but not relayed.

Re-extracting "base.tgz" from my test tree with the OpenSSL update
rolled back and restarting 'sendmail', the queued mail and all
subsequent mail are relayed as expected.

Now to figure out what's happening and why.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD