Re: build-success/install-fault on i486 with xsrc

so!

sucess in the built! had a hung-up at the latest test:

_nv_cas.d.tmp atomic_or_64_nv_cas.d
<built-in>: fatal error: when writing output to : No space left on device

but /tmp was empty and there were 4,5GB free. Damn old drag, did this
business! now gonna to do some emulation for rooting mobile.

thx and good luck in BSDing,

miranda