Re: ffsv2 corruption on netbsd 8.0_STABLE amd64 from April

Hi Paul,

quick question, is it running in qemu? I stumbled on the fact that the ORDER
of directives to qemu makes a difference! If i append `-snapshot' as last to
qemu ie after the -drive, the drive image gets corrupted anyway(!) since
apparently some writes are done wrong and the result looks quite similar to
you problem. If I prepend the -snapshot before the -drive it doesn't get
corrupted nor touched.

As for without -snapshot, i haven't dug into that yet

With regards,
Reinoud