qemu-nvmm cpu accounting problem

Hi Maxime, hi Andrew,

I'm currently playing with qemu/nvmm on this intel machine and when checking
if it really used both CPUs i noticed that `top' showed the qemu-system-x86_64
process can have a 150%+ CPU time but all the time is not registered as user
time but only as system time and hardly if any user time. When compiling on
both virtual processors in qemu I can get 70+% cpu time in systat but only
1.5% user and the rest all system time.

I'm not sure how its measured but something is off for sure or is this done by
design?

With regards,
Reinoud Zandijk