Re: radeon framebuffer console all dark

Hi,

David Brownlee wrote:
> I believe AUTO defaults it to 128M and allows the running system to
> adjust with the right calls.

Aha, I doubt we do it then.

>> How does it come that 32MB is enough for X11 but gives issues to the
>> console... leading to only a cursor moving?
> I strongly suspect the text is there, just *very* dark. You can see if
> you have an external screen on which you turn the brightness right up

Yes it is there, only extremely dark.

Do you have a clue why 32MB is not enough... for a framebuffer? Since
the cursor is there and X11 too, it looks like a color mapping of such.

I as John, usually keep memory "to the minimum needed". Anyway, right
now the issue is not a blocker.

I will report a PR about the errors.

Riccardo