Re: PATCH: Relax fdatasync checks to IEEE Std 1003.1-2008

Paul Ripke <stix%stix.id.au@localhost> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 08:47:27AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>>   [lots of test reports about fdatasync patch]
>>
>> Thanks -- that's enough for me to be comfortable.
>> and it's been proposed for more than long enough, with no adverse
>> comments, so I'll commit it soonish.

> fwiw, I missed a comment at the top of the function... fixed in
> attached patch.

I have committed your patch, exactly as you just sent it.  My full
release build worked and I have an anita test run in process, just in
case.

Thanks for perservering on this.  It takes many people to fix all the
loose ends in an operating system!