Radeon Vega Graphics Driver?

I just purchased a new AMD motherboard (B450M) with a AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics. I installed 9.99.38 and everything seems to be working fine except the graphics card. When I do a X -configure the video driver is “amdgpu”. Startx works but the resolution is 800x600 (hello 80s my old friend). Is there a video driver for that? I claim complete ignorance on loading modules or what to check. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my “I wish I was a BSD device”
--
Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don’t know any better.”