Unable to build amd64 snapshot from 20200117

I was having trouble updating my system with the latest source updates so I decided to go back to scratch, delete /usr/src and /usr/xsrc, download the snapshot from 20200117 and try again.

Unfortunately, I get a new error when the system is trying to build "tests."  It throws and error at the "Create libarchive/test_main.d" section.  It says it cannot find the "list.h" file included in test_main.c.

Not sure where to go from here.  Any suggestions?