Re: File corruption?

I’ve downloaded and installed 9.99.38 (Jan 17 build) and the original problem I was seeing with “git” is gone.  However, I’m now seeing a new problem with file corruption, but it only seems to happen when I do a normal shutdown.  If I do a “shutdown -r now” to shutdown and reboot the system I see a crash during the shutdown phase and on subsequent reboot the filesystems are all dirty. There is an assertion about uvm_page I think, but it quickly disappears on the reboot.

Is there a log file someplace that is written on the shutdown or is there an easy way for me to capture the traceback before it disappears off my screen?  There’s no crash file produced.

-bob