Re: autofs in -current

Recent commits are mostly cleanups except for
"autofs: Fix change by r1.3 "prevent assert on unmount."",
which is a real bug fix.

I see both NFS and local fs succeed.
From autofs perspective, there is no difference between automounting
NFS and local fs except that you usually specify fs name in
/etc/auto_master, etc.

Maybe try automountd with debug mode (-d) and/or run it without daemonized.