Re: failing to clone fossil netbsd src repository

Hi,

Actually, yes, I do have separate root partition which is quite small,
it was a home partition with ~300GB free. Setting SQLITE_TMPDIR to
home directory helped to clone it successfully. The final file is
around 15GB now. Thanks.

However, I was trying to clone repo in the system with ~36 GB free as
well without any separate partitions, it also failed with out of
memory error. Seems like vacuuming process is taking quite a lot of
space by itself.